INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONFERENCE
CELEBRATING BUSINESS CONNECTIVITY & SUCCESS(CBCS)-XI
There are two separate events, please select carefully which one you want.
“During the conference participants will showcase their products and services, with a view to attract partners, grow their market reach, bring awareness of their sector to a wider audience both now and beyond the conference times, via social media where the event will be posted eventually. ”
For more click on specific events.
Event 1: Business Connectivity Day and Exhibition, Sat 17th June, 2023, In the Midlands
1. Official introductions to projects and potential financiers.
2. Open new business markets and collaborations by finding international partners
who will add value to your products and services.
3. Capacity building through strategic workshops in the week. Very small clusters of people, be in break out rooms for a closer contact talk.
4. To promote businesses AND facilitate linkages of businesses to financiers or equity partners.
5. Meet with decision makers as many in attendance are Directors, CEOs and business owners.
“Place your announcements here by contacting email@example.com”
WEST MIDLANDS OPEN COLLEGE SHOW CASE